- 4 Cloves of Garlic, peeled
- 2 Peppers (1 red, 1 green) seeded and cut into large pieces
- ½ Cucumber, cut into large pieces
- ½ medium Red Onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- ½ tspn Paprika
- 2 tspn Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 400g cans of CIRIO Chopped Tomatoes
- ¼ cup Sherry Vinegar
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- More Salt, Pepper, and Sherry Vinegar to taste
- More Olive Oil for serving
1) Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl or saucepan and mix together thoroughly using a hand held blender until the mixture is smooth.
2) Add more salt, pepper, oil and sherry vinegar according to taste.
3) Let the gazspacho rest in the refrigerator for an hour before serving.
4) Serve with a drizzle of olive oil on top of each bowl.
Recipe submitted by…