Join Papadeli for their final supper evening of the year, taking place from 7.30pm on Friday, December 2nd.
The evening costs £40 per head, and places are limited and will need to be pre-booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The menu for the evening reads as follows:
Olives, Almonds, Stuffed peppers, Parmesan bread sticks + artichokes
Starter tapas board:
– Roasted squash, chestnut + goats cheese bruschetta
– Celery, blue cheese + Jerusalem artichoke bruschetta
– Salsify + crispy ham
– Candy beetroot + walnut hummus
– Grilled courgette with chili, rosemary, honey + smoked mozzarella salad
– Three root Patatas Bravas
– Manchego, honey + coffee bean
Wild rabbit, Somerset cider & russet apple stew with winter greens + celeriac, hazelnut and thyme gratin.
Leek, taleggio & chestnut risotto with watercress & sage
Caramelized pear, date and vanilla custard tart
Cheese selection, figs wrapped in vine leaves & membrillo and crispy flat bread
Find Papadeli on the Bristol Bites Directory…