Preparation time: 10 minutes
– 1 teacupful of fresh peas
– 10 radishes, thinly sliced
– 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
– 3 tbsp crème fraiche
– A punnet of cress
– black pepper
– slices of cold roast beef
– 1 lime, cut into quarters
Lightly cook the peas in boiling water, then drain and cool under the tap.
Scatter them over a plate with the thinly sliced radishes and spring onion.
Thin the crème fraiche to single cream consistency with a little milk and trickle it over the salad.
Snip over the cress and season with freshly ground black pepper. Serve with cold roast beef, adding some lime quarters to squeeze over.