It’s hard to believe that it’s now been a year since Clifton’s Lahloo Pantry first opened – where have the last 12 months gone?! Kate and the team are celebrating with longer opening hours, some great offers for October and a brand new menu…
Firsrt things first – if you have no brunch plans for today (Sunday, October 7th) and are brave enough to head over to Lahloo in your pyjamas then it’s worth the humiliation, as you’ll enjoy your brunch free of charge.
If that doesn’t appeal, then take advantage of the brand new opening hours (8am Monday – Saturday, still 10am on Sunday), and enjoy a hot drink for £1 when purchased with a pastry between 8am and 9am.
The brand new breakfast menu at Lahloo Pantry will include some Pantry favourites, as well as some brand new choices…
- Freshly baked traditional, bramley apple and cinnamon or Keen’s cheddar scone
- Banana bread with maple butter
- Porridge with poached autumn fruits, nuts and honey
- Sourdough toast with homemade marmalade, jam, curds and honey
- Granola with greek yogurt, autumn fruit compote and honey
- Homemade breakfast muffins
All day brunch and lunch will include the following:
- Bacon sandwich
- Baked eggs with tomatoes, beans and chorizo and sourdough toast
- Scrambled eggs with chorizo or bacon and toast
- French toast with autumn compote and mascarpone
- Welsh rarebit made with our own Amber tea and served with homemade tomato chilli jam
- Plate of 3 fresh, hearty seasonal salads
- Bowl of homemade soup, stew, or chowder with sourdough toast
- Sourdough tartine with seasonal toppings and salad
- Lahloo’s tart of the day with salad
Lunch will also include more hearty additions and daily changing additions such as Somerset chorizo sausage rolls. And in additions, all chutneys and jams used in the menu will be available for customers to buy to take home, along with the full range of Lahloo loose leaf teasx!
Congratulations on hitting the one year milestone – and good luck to anyone turning up in their pyjamas this weekend! 🙂
Find Lahloo Pantry on the Bristol Bites Directory…