Henry Westons Cider has been lovingly produced in the Herefordshire village of Much Marcle since 1880 and throughout this time has never wavered in its commitment to making the very best quality, traditional cider with a characteristic rich style and a flavour simply bursting with fruit.
Henry Westons Cider is the ‘Official Cider of the The Times Cheltenham Literature Festival’. In celebration of this exciting partnership Westons are offering two lucky Bristol Bites readers the chance to each win two tickets to see John Bishop on Saturday 12th October at 6:30pm at The Times Cheltenham Literature Festival. Both winners will also receive a case of Westons Cider.
With more than 500 events to whet literary appetites, this is one of the biggest and most prestigious literature festivals in the world; welcoming some of the biggest names from the world of politics, the arts and comedy, such as Jeremy Paxman, Terry Wogan, Larry Lamb, Mary Berry and Jennifer Saunders. During the Festival, Imperial Square and Montpellier Gardens will spring to life with pop-up cafés, bars and restaurants and the lively area will play host to a selection of free literary events.
One of Britain’s best-loved comedians, John Bishop went from a job in sales to performing in front of thousands. John will be discussing his journey to comedy stardom and the challenge that raised £3.4 million for Sport Relief.
To be in with a chance of winning this exclusive prize, please answer the following question and send your answer to email@example.com with the subject line “Westons Competition”.
Q1: When did Henry Weston start making Herefordshire Cider?
The full programme for The Times Cheltenham Literature Festival is available to view online at cheltenhamfestivals.com.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. Closing date for entries is 2pm on Wednesday, October 9th.
2. The winner will be chosen at random and notified by Westons Cider.
3. The prize doesn’t include subsistence or travel the winner may incur.
4. Participants must be over 18 years of age to enter the competition.
5. The prize cannot be transferred to another person.
6. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
7. Westons Cider accepts no responsibility for any misdirected or lost entries claims for prizes.
8. The prize does NOT include entry to any additional paid for activities or venues within The Times Cheltenham Literature Festival site itself.