Happy New Year to all my readers!
Going back to work after the festive period is a bit of a shock to the system, so it’s nice to have some special treats planned to break up the monotony. While your bank balance may be suffering after the Christmas/New Year break, it’s worth bearing in mind that a number of Bristol restaurants are holding their own January sales this month, meaning that you can enjoy a meal out for less than you may think. Here’s a round up of some of the top offers around Bristol for January 2014…let us know if you have any more to be added!
- The Second Floor Restaurant at Harvey Nichols have a great 2 for 1 offer between January 6 and 30, whereby two people can enjoy three courses each from a set lunchtime menu for just £20. More details here.
- The Lido Kitchen in Portishead are offering 10% off food for pre-booked tables of 4 or more on Friday nights between January 10 and 31. They are also offering a free hot drink with any brunch order between 10 and 11.30am every Wednesday. See the website for more information.
- The Living Room are offering 50% off food throughout January (terms and conditions apply). Just book a table, print this voucher, fill it in and hand it over to your server before ordering.
- Goldbrick House are also offering 50% off food on their a la carte menu, for groups of under 10 people. Just make sure you mention the offer when you book and when you are seated, and they will apply the discount for you.
- Browns on the Triangle are offering a two course set menu for £10 until January 31st, from 6pm 7 days a week. See here for details.
- The Hill on Cotham Hill are offering Slice card holders a 40% discount on their total food bill on their first visit in January. Click here for more information.
- The Flyer in Bishopston, and The Mall and The Clifton in Clifton all have special offers on. At The Flyer and The Mall, choose two main courses and two drinks for £18, and do the same for £20 at The Clifton. These offers are available from Monday to Saturday until the end of January with no voucher needed, and can be used as many times as you want. More details on the websites of The Flyer, The Mall and The Clifton.
- At Zazu’s Kitchen, bring a friend for free from Monday to Wednesday throughout January! The offer is valid at both their Bishopston and Southville restaurants, with one free main per table. Details here.
- No.4 Restaurant in Clifton Village are offering two for one on main courses throughout January, as well as two courses for £10 at dinner. See their website for details.
- At Carluccio’s, enjoy two for one on main courses, with the cheapest dish free of charge. Simply print a voucher by clicking this link, and hand over to your waiter or waitress.
- Revolution Bristol are also offering 50% off your food bill all day every day in January when you book online for a table of up to six. Click here to book.