These are my brownies that I talked about on BBC Radio Bristol on January 17 2014 – super gooey and delicious!
- 225g unsalted butter
- 450g caster sugar
- 140g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 110g plain flour
- 55g cocoa powder
- 4 large eggs
- 200g glace cherries, halved
- 75ml Amaretto (or more or less, depending on your taste!)
- Preheat the oven to 180C, and line a 30cm x 20cm tin.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan, and stir in the sugar to melt together.
- Remove from the heat, and mix in the chocolate until melted. Add the flour, cocoa powder and eggs. Stir well.
- Mix in the glace cherries and Amaretto until all ingredients are well combined. Tip into the tin, and bake for 35-40 minutes. Leave to cool before slicing.
Recipe submitted by…