For the dumplings:
1. 5 huge potatoes
2. 1 tablespoon of butter
3. 3 cups of flour
4. 1 egg
5. Pinch of salt
6. 4 tablespoons of milk
Ingredients for stir fry:
1. 1 red onion (sliced)
2. 3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
3. Bacon (according to your preferences) it can also be substituted with diced chorizo
4. 2 frankfurters (sliced not too thin)
5. Fresh parsley (chopped)
6. 2 green chillies and 2 red chillies (chopped)
7. 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1.Firstly the potatoes need to be peeled and boiled
2. Mash finely with some milk and butter.
3. Place the mashed potato in a container and leave it in the fridge overnight, as it will be easier to make the dumplings.
4. The next day add the flour with the potato with the egg and a pinch of salt until it is uniform dough that does not stick to your hands.
5. Roll the dough into a baguette shape.
6.Cut dough approximately into 7 slices.
7. Roll slices into long snakes approximately 2.5 cm in circumference.
8. Cut dough into 1.5cm pieces and shape them as in the picture.
9. Fill a pot with water, butter, and salt, boil, and boil the kluski.
10. Kluski will float to top of pot when they are done.
11. Remove from the pot and strain the boiled kluski.
12. Keep the water for the stir fry at later point.
1. Heat the pan with 5 tablespoon of sunflower oil.
2. Stir in the garlic, onions, bacon, frankfurters and the chillies till they are slightly brown.
3. Once the ingredients are browned add the boiled kluski and stir-fry with the oyster sauce. Cook for 5 minutes on a low heat.
4. Add 2 ladlefuls of water from the boiled kluski.
5. Add a pinch of salt.
6. Cook for a further 2 minutes till the water is thickened and remove the pan from the stove.
7. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve it warm.
8. Smacznego…or Bon Appetit!