A little while back, we wrote about our great experiences with Bristol-based MeSushi: a company who will deliver sushi (freshly made on the day) to your door on a Thursday or Friday, with no delivery charge.
Owner Daniel Forte has now let me know that they have a new sushi box available from this week onwards, in the form of “MeSushi Royal”.
For the small sum of £9.99, you’ll receive the following selection of sushi:
- 3x salmon sashimi
- 3x sea bass sashimi
- 3x tuna sashimi
- 2x nori-wrapped salmon nigiri
- 4x spicy tuna and cucumber iso roe
- 2x king prawn and mixed veg futomaki
- 2x king prawn and cucumber maki
- 2x cream cheese and chive maki
Ordering is now open for this week – simply visit www.mesushi.org to do so!
Find MeSushi on the Bristol Bites Directory…